We know that a fair number of people in our congregation may be concerned about the ongoing spread of COVID-19 or the “Coronavirus”. As we continue to adjust to changing circumstances, your safety remains our highest concern. We encourage you to continue following precautionary measures. Listed below are some best practices and basic precautions based on the latest guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please continue to check here for the latest updates and information.
- Wear a mask
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
- Wash your hands frequently
- Disinfect surfaces regularly
- Use hand sanitizer
- Avoid close contact with someone who is sick
- Do not travel while sick
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when coughing or sneezing.